Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Teachers Pet

I currently have a nanny job, and she has found out that I am a very crafty person and that I love to do DIY things. So she asked me to make these mason jars for her two sons in elementary school and their teachers. Its so simple, I made these with sharpies and smarties and as you can see the top says "thank you for making us Smarties & Sharpies". I think homemade gifts to teachers are so much sweeter than something bought from a store. You could also do this same idea with Sweethearts, and say something like "thank you for being such a Sweetheart to (insert child's name)". All you need is a mason jar, some candy, paper, ribbon and a hot glue gun and you can have a cute teachers gift that anyone could make! 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs